7.15.2010

There aren't enough words..

I'm sure we are not the only ones who have been blessed with AMAZING parents, but I have to say that ours have truly gone above and beyond any expectations we had.  B's parents spend their summers in maine, so they have not been able to come by as often, but when they do, they are a TREMENDOUS help to us.  Whether its providing the extra tools we need, priming and painting all of our previously yellow walls (don't get me wrong, I like yellow, but it was literally covering EVERYTHING) or cleaning up the endless supply of dust and dirt, they have been so helpful to us during this whole process.  I don't know what we would do without them.

My parents have been rockstars as well.  I have often referred to them as the "extreme home makeover team" because of all the work they can do in a day.  Seriously, you would never know that they are 60 and 61 years old (sorry, mom, for spilling the beans on that one).  I don't think I could get HIRED labor to work that hard.  It's impressive.  Just this past weekend, my dad stayed with me to finish up some last minute projects.  He trekked back and forth with me to Home Depot THREE times (and Lowe's once!!!) never complaining once or rolling his eyes at my indecision.  Granted, I think that he secretly enjoys spending my money, but there is so much more to it than that.



I can't thank them enough for the blood, sweat and tears they've shed in the last 5 months for our house.  when I finally get some photos up on this website of the house and show you the transformation it has undergone, please keep this dream team in the back of your mind.  We really could not have achieved all of this without them.  At least not in THIS lifetime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment