12.27.2010

Snow Day


We are up to our shoulders in snow here in New England.  I think we got about 18 inches during this last snowstorm which just piled up on top of the 6 inches we had last week.  It is a regular winter wonderland!  I love it!! 

So I just wanted to say a quick hello and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!  I meant to do this a few days ago, but it just got sooo busy!  We hosted Christmas Eve, which was wonderful, but it was also a lot of work.  I tend to forget how much effort goes into hosting when I offer to do it again.  But thankfully, B was home for the day and helped out a lot.  I really don't know what I would do without him sometimes.  It sounds cheesy but we definitely make a good team.  And then Christmas day was split between each of our families.  We love seeing everyone, but its hard to travel to both places in one day.  Hopefully we will have an excuse next year to stay put and have people come to us!!  :)

I hope everyone had a great holiday though; lots of eating, drinking, loving and gift-giving!!!  And if you are in the area, have fun on your snow day!  It is perfect weather for sledding, skiing or ice skating.  I will be back tomorrow with some cheap DIY wall art to share with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment