12.06.2010

If walls could talk...

They would probably tell you what color they are....

But since I am quite forgetful these days, I haven't shared that with you.  And since I have received a few comments and emails regarding wall colors over the last few months, I decided it's about time that I cough up the details. 

Well, without further ado....


Half Bathroom
Behr Tranquil Pond (Eggshell Finish)

We went with eggshell since this half bath doesn't see any moisture....

____________________________________________________
Kitchen Cabinets
Sherwin Williams SuperPaint Interior Acrylic Latex Paint - Pure White (Semi-Gloss Finish)

We also used CoverStain underneath to prevent the knots from showing through.....
although they are definitely starting to peak through already...but I think its kind of charming
 

 _________________________________________________
Kitchen/Entryway/Hallway
Sherwin Williams ProMax 2000 Paint color-matched to Behr Burnished Metal (Eggshell Finish)
 

___________________________________________________
Living Room
Behr Silver Sage (Eggshell Finish)


__________________________________________________
Guest Bedroom
Martha Stewart low-VOC Lilac (Eggshell Finish)

I should warn you now, this is only a temporary color.  I loved it a lot more on the swatch than I do on my walls. I am definitely a purple fan, but in smaller doses than this. Next in line for the walls is Behr White Truffle (Eggshell Finish again...shocking!!)  It is a creamy beige/tan color.  I love it! But maybe I will do something similar from Sherwin Williams since I love their paint too!!! More details to come.  I have soooo many ideas for this guest bedroom...some furniture redos and maybe even some DIY art!




Are you ready for this, folks??


_______________________________________________________
Dining Room
Behr Down Pour (Eggshell Finish)


________________________________________________________
Master Bedroom
Behr French Silver (Eggshell Finish)



Oh, and before I forget, the trim throughout the house is Behr White (nothing mixed in) in a semi-gloss finish

Hm...I think that's it for now. I could show you the office, but that is changing shortly as well. It is currently Behr - Restful (Eggshell finish) but I am looking for something a little brighter in there once it turns into a nursery.  It definitely works for now though, so I'm going to leave well enough alone....for now at least!



2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I recently bought some French Silver....I got it home and it looks SO light. I am a little scared to paint it on my dresser right now. Did yours look very light as well in the can?

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. If walls could talk there will be a lot of talking done. Good post

    ReplyDelete