10.12.2010

We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto!


As promised, here are a few pictures from our trip to Tanzania.  So far, I have only uploaded the photos from our small camera (Canon PowerShot SD960 ELPH), so this is just a sampling (we took about 1,000 with this one, 3,000 with our Canon Rebel 2Ti and another 350 with our Sony alpha wide angle.  In other words, WAAAY too many photos!!) 



There is A LOT more where this came from (including details on the accommodations, style, decor and other fun thoughts on Africa), but I wanted to give you a little taste for the time being....


 
And, to answer the question that I'm sure all of you are thinking....NO! I could not get the Toto song "Africa" out of my head the ENTIRE time I was there.  Especially the one morning when it rained.....I LITERALLY "felt the rains down in Africa"....haha!  Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics!! Especially the last one -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post...stunning pics! Africa is a wonderful place to visit and on our 'travel to' list for long! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete